The Fort Bragg CBRN Chapter (FBCC) was established on 16 January 2019. Our mission is to preserve and promote the history and traditions of the U.S. Army Chemical Corps; while supporting the Soldiers and Families of the Chapter by maintaining the chapter legacy, enabling mentorship, networking, professional development, and providing community outreach to the Fort Bragg Community.
Mission: To preserve and promote the history and traditions of the U.S. Army Chemical Corps; while supporting the Soldiers and Families of the Chapter by maintaining the Chapter Legacy, Enabling Mentorship, Networking, Professional Development, and Providing Community Outreach to the Fort Bragg Community.
Vision: To be the premier private organization on Fort Bragg which is fully aligned with the U.S. Army’s Chemical Corps Regimental Association and recognized for supporting Fort Bragg Soldiers and Families.
- Commitment to our Nation; the Chemical Regiment; and our Fort Bragg Community
- Brotherhood and comradery, friendship, and bond of the CBRN professional community.
- Responsible Service
- Network of Committed Professionals
Aims & Purposes:
- To establish a permanent organization that will further develop the common bond existing between all Dragon Soldiers who served on Fort Bragg.
- To foster appreciation for and study of the history and traditions of the United States Army Chemical Corps and understanding of their historical roles and contribution to the development and defense of the nation.
- To maintain records and publish the history and achievements of Fort Bragg CBRN Soldiers.
- To maintain contact with all partners of the Fort Bragg Chapter of the CCRA who have become disabled in the service of their Country and provide educational opportunities to their families.
- To provide assistance and service when possible in matters pertaining to Veterans benefits.
- To encourage the Chemical, Biological, Nuclear and Radiological (CBRN) aspect of national defense.
- To provide administrative and financial support to Dragon Soldiers for educational and scientific purposes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, the Council Board will set an amount to be given annually to the Education Fund, and specific fund-raising projects will be undertaken, the proceeds of which shall accrue to the Fund, with presentation as deemed appropriate by the President of the Chapter.
- To provide support mechanisms for our Dragon Soldiers and their Families on Fort Bragg.
- Recognize those individuals and organizations that have contributed to the skill and professionalism of the Chemical Corps and their role in developing the nation and its military leadership.
- Conduct meetings, outings and other activities to promote, educate, and organize other means of support to the Chapter.
- Engage in or sponsor historical research and cooperate with accredited educational institutions, veterans Chapters and other organizations in furtherance of its objectives and ensure the publication of, or cause to be disseminated historical information relative to the Chemical Corps and Fort Bragg.
- Support other organizations, private or public, which have similar objectives.