Our Corporate members and their generous donations help to fund a number of efforts aimed at supporting the U.S. Army Chemical Corps and Dragon Soldiers. Our members have played a vital role in efforts such as:
- CCRA’s SGM Paul Cockman Scholarship Fund.
- Memorial Grove Upgrades/ Dedications.
- Gold Star Family Activities/Travel.
- Regimental Week Celebration and Activities.
- CCRA Membership Activities and Events.
- And many more!
We plan to accomplish even more in the coming years. However, we couldn’t do it without the generous contributions of Corporate Members like you!
Please join our Organization for another successful year by renewing your membership today. As a member there are many benefits to look forward to, such as:
- Recognition of your support on our Facebook page and Association Website.
- Your company logo on our home page.
- a spot on our “Corporate Membership” page.
- Opportunity to share recruitment information with thousands of current and former Chemical Corps Soldiers.
Below you will find a link to our membership application form. Alternately, you can submit your application via mail. This link will take you to a printable membership application.
As always, we thank all our current and prospective Corporate members for their continued dedication to the Chemical Corps and Dragon Soldiers. We look forward to another year of partnership with you all!
For more information on becoming a Corporate Member, please contact the CCRA national office at (573) 329-0600.